The Right Stuff
By BB Lee
Are you serious about owning or operating a home business? Well, there are a few things you should know. Many successful business owners have very similar traits that have paved the way to their success. Take this test to see if you have any of these traits. This test will also point out where you need improvement.
Answer yes or no to the following questions.
1. I've specific experience in this business.
2. I am very organized.
3. I am very detailed oriented.
4. I know how to sell services at a price to make a profit.
5. I am highly motivated to be successful.
6. I enjoy this work tremendously.
7. My family supports my business idea.
8. I have enough finances to see me through the first few years.
9. Every home based biz venture needs a business plan.
10. I am willing to work alone for long periods.
11. I'm in good enough health to endure long hours.
12. I've researched my targeted market.
13. People consider me a real go-getter.
14. I enjoy planning ahead and then carrying out the plan.
15. I have a mentor or a friend who I query for advice.
16. I've discovered a niche inside this market.
17. I accept working long hours with little or no compensation.
18. I have enough space in my home to operate a business.
19. I know I can successfully run a business from my home.
20. I know who my customers are.
Well...no big surprise here! All the answers to the questions were YES! If you answered yes to most of these questions then you probably have the "Right Stuff" to make it in a home based business. If you answered "NO" to any of the questions, this is the area you need to cultivate until you have the needed business skills to survive in the business world. Try to strengthen this area through education, study, extensive reading, research, consulting experts, before embarking on your business venture. Or, hire a partner with good skills in your weak areas.
BB Lee is Editor/Publisher of SmallBizBits Home Business Newsletter!
Get Your Free Subscription Now! Free Ebook Bonus With Sign-up!
Visit Online: http://www.angelfire.com/zine/smallbiz
To subscribe mailto:Smallbizemail@example.com